Terms And Conditions
Purchasing any of our digital marketing services means you agree to enter into the agreement. Our digital marketing agency focuses on dealing with clients in a professional, timely, and favorable way. By engaging with our marketing agency, the clients will be accepting the following terms & conditions:
- An independent contractor relationship will be created between our digital marketing company and the clients. Also, no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- A monthly performance report will be given to the clients.
- The date of commencement of the services will be agreed upon by both parties.
- Either party may not cancel or transfer the responsibilities to another vendor. If either party wants to do that, prior notice must be given.
- The marketing agency reserves the right to subcontract a third party service provider for some service tasks.
- If clients purchase any monthly digital marketing package from us, they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount before the commencement of the work.
- If our company and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any service, then the client is liable to pay 50% of the billable amount in advance before commencement of the work.
- The digital marketing company will invoice the clients monthly in advance.
- If the client fails to pay the monthly invoice, the digital marketing agency will terminate the services immediately.
- The marketing agency will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses that occurred due to delay in obligated service.
- Due to digital media’s nature, any content or information provided by the marketing agency to the clients will be accessible to the public as soon as the publication is carried out. The digital marketing agency will not be responsible for screening the material, and damages/losses occurred due to the nature of the content being publicized.
Please note that Digital eSearch right to change the terms & conditions policy without any notice.